Four-stage filtration process
This Reverse Osmosis Undersink system has a four stage filtration process to provide you with Ultra High Purity water.
Stage 1 – Sediment Pre-filter
Membrane protection from chlorine.
Stage 3 – Ultrafine TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane
High performance 140 litres per day. Pore size – 0.0005 microns.
Stage 4 – Carbon Polishing Post-filter
Provides superb tasting water.
Included within the purchase of this system is your choice of a designer, premium faucet.
Features & Benefits
The Ultra High Purity Reverse Osmosis system is the no.1 choice for the discerning consumer who wants the very most effective filtration available. Hence, this system ideal for allergy suffers and those that desire fluoride free water.
- Pressure gauge – the stainless steel ultra accurate glycerin filled gauge will help you know:
- When your pre-sediment and pre-carbon filters need replacement.
- If your automatic shut off valve is functioning properly.
- If your mains incoming water pressure is adequate for optimal operation of your RO system.
- Leak detection safety device
Automatically shuts off the water supply to the system in the unlikely event of an occasional drip from any of the fittings or your existing undersink plumbing and waste drain.
- Alerts the customer to 12 months of usage.
- The NSF certified storage tank is encapsulated in high strength polypropylene to prevent any rust to the outer surface.
|Dimensions (System)||420H x 320W x 110D mm|
|Dimensions (Tank)||317H x 203D mm (8 Litre)|
|Filter output||200 litres* per day (@60 PSI)|
|Max flow rate||3 litres per minute (approximate)|
|Micron rating||0.0005 micron|
|Warranty||5 years (excludes cartridges)|
*It is recommended that the cartridge be changed every 6-12 months according to the water quality and usage.