It will be impossible for anyone to run a household without water. However, if you’ve never felt the need to install a whole house water filter, you will be surprised to learn just how many contaminants are present within the water- from industrial chemicals to naturally occurring minerals. Most of these contaminants are present in trace quantities, so they won’t harm your health immediately. However, if you’re exposed to them for a long period of time, you might start observing long term health defects.
Whole House Water Filter: Type of Contaminants It Can Protect You From
What are the different types of contaminants present in regular water? Let’s see:
- Microbial pathogens, like bacteria and viruses
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.
- Toxic material like lead, arsenic, mercury, etc.
- Radioactive waste from decayed uranium, etc.
- Scale, from magnesium and calcium
How Can You Avoid These Contaminants?
You can install a whole house water filter for an effective protection against these contaminants. The whole house water filter will be connected directly to your water line, and it will purify the water that is supplied to your faucets, bathroom, and taps, no matter where the water supply is coming from.
What Kind Of Whole House Filters Can I Get?
In general, there are two types of whole house filters.
- Standard Capacity: These are smaller water filters that will remove contaminants from your water. These are cheaper, but will require frequent replacement.
- Heavy duty: These are large water filters that will last for 10-15 years, before the components within have to be replaced.
Why should you get a whole house filter and Sprite Shower Filter?
There are tons of benefits of getting a whole house water filter.
- Fresh, uncontaminated water in all the taps
- Healthier bath and shower water. You can also choose to install a Sprite Shower Filter.
- Softened water that won’t damage the fixtures or glasses
- Healthier skin and hair due to the quality of water
- Softer and long-lasting clothes
So, what are you waiting for? Contact The Water Shop and get a whole house water filter, and watch your worries disappear immediately!