This unique Single Countertop system features the UltraCeram® Carbon 0.5 micron absolute filter cartridge.
The second stage filter cartridge performs a dual purpose.
- The ceramic outer shell is made from Diatomaceous Earth formed from millions of microscopic silicone shells – compressed to give a 0.5 micron absolute rating to remove the finest sediment, bacteria and parasites. Impregnated with silver ions the ceramic media has enhanced bacteriostatic and self sterilizing properties to inhibit bacteria growth.
- The carbon block inner core is NSF tested to remove chlorine, chloramines, bad taste and odour to NSF/ANSI 42 and chemicals, pesticides and heavy metals to NSF/ANSI 53.
Features & Benefits
Manufactured from high purity activated carbon to produce a strong, one-piece block with an extended life, the UltraCeram® Carbon filter cartridge is unsurpassed at removing chlorine, sediment, taste, odour, organic contaminants, bacteria, cysts and heavy metals.
Can be used on any water supply – tank water, river water, bore water as well as portable water.
- The UltraCeram® Carbon can be washed and re-used! Simply scrub clean under cold running water with a new Scotch Brite® pad or brush.
- This system does not require any mains plumbing! Simply attach to your existing faucet using the diverter included.
- The heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel construction promotes durability and longevity.
|Dimensions||30H x 15W cm|
|Filter output||5,000 litres*|
|Max flow rate||3 litres per minute|
|Micron rating||0.9 micron absolute|
*It is recommended that the cartridge be changed every 6-12 months according to the water quality and usage.